First Post Introduction - Welcome & Go Blue!

This hasn’t been the most enjoyable two weeks of Michigan Football, but it’s inspired me to go through with something I’ve been meaning to do for a long time - create a new message board.

The message board software (Discourse) seems to be a huge improvement over…other software. I hope you enjoy it as well!

Thanks for stopping by and Go Blue!

2 Likes

Can I swear sometimes, when I watch M Football I feel like I need to swear sometimes?

2 Likes

@SanDiegoMick - yes, go crazy. This board is rated 21+, haha.

1 Like

LOL, thanks Mgocrazy!!!

2 Likes

Good to know, since fire fucking harbaugh is such a common thing for me to say since 2017

2 Likes

@Bagman :rofl:

This season is bizarre, I never thought it was going to play out this way.

1 Like

The heavyweight champ is here…just play “Pop Goes the Weasel” and I’ll bash your teeth in. I’m a big Three Stooges fan and KO Stradivarius is a Curly character from Punch Drunks (1934). As if you care… KO Strad

2 Likes

We have always been flat under Jim with few exceptions, now we are broken

2 Likes

@KO_Stradivarius - welcome! One of my favorite Three Stooges shorts - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_R2AGRanfI

“Why not? Them is gold bonds!”
“Geee, ain’t nature wonderful!!”

:pick: :1st_place_medal: :rofl:

2 Likes

@Bagman - yeah, it’s sad.

The team kinda fought back, but they just looked flat overall. Scott Bell had a great post on the terrible/predictable 2nd down play calling - “Michigan ran the ball on Every. Single. Second. And. Medium. Situation against Michigan State (two-minute drills notwithstanding). Michigan gained a total of 14 yards on those plays — and that includes an 18-yard run by Hassan Haskins, which should tell you everything you need to know about the success of the other plays.”

(Paywall subscription) - https://scottbell.substack.com/p/indiana-38-michigan-21-this-is-us

1 Like

Someone said there would be hookers and blow?

4 Likes

@Darkerblue- Welcome! Enjoy - :dancer:t2: :lollipop:

2 Likes

Thanks for setting this up. Kinda done with the people on MGOBLOG. Immature and wont listen & constructively discuss an opinion different than their own. Wonder why?

4 Likes

@BACKINBLUE - Welcome! Agreed.

Hello. Go Blue
Looking forward to the new site.

1 Like

@CC_Mfan - welcome! :part_alternation_mark:

I’ve been a long-time lurker on the other site and never felt good about posting. This feels good. Thanks MGoCrazy!

4 Likes

@luckdragon1 Welcome! :raised_hands:

jus washed up on the beach by Huricane Eta & ready to rok some Michigan sports jaw b4 I retrun to the sea…

BchRak

1 Like

Just came here to say 'Merica, fuck yeah! Pew pew

1 Like