There are no CBs in this class, thus far

Discuss!

1 Like

Yes that’s a serious issue based on corner play this season. Perhaps it has more to do with early signing and there are some ready for the spring announcement. We need someone. Reasonable to say most wr/rb who play at a high level can play corner. I coached against woods on in his high school career. He was a better tailback but wanted to play defense… perspective

Under the circumstances, this is a great class. I’m staying positive on the potential for some DB or DT options. As usual, the blog has nothing positive to say. Sad lives obviously.

2 Likes

With all the speculation of Harbaugh as the world turns I agree. Late addition of Xavier Worthy the WR from cali helps a ton.

1 Like

I am tickled with this class so far, and it is not over. Would have liked to have seen some DT’s or DB’s but overall pretty good. Especially with the speculation of Harbaugh leaving. Gonna choose to be positive about the future. I know that’s not a popular opinion but it is mine nonetheless.

2 Likes

I agree, and by the sounds of things, this is early signing, and the DT and DB are coming in February. Have to believe it’s possible with as good as they did yesterday…they claim the best is yet to sign.

1 Like

Lots of trolls on the blaugh. Same peps that are on the bandwagon with positive new. DE signs.

They have zero integrity and are not Michigan blood.

1 Like

Agreed. Everyone is a freaking expert because of alum status, money in their pockets, season tickets, whatever the cause. It’s kids playing s game. All signs are positive with the recruits signing right now. I’d love to see them turn it around, it will be what it will be.

1 Like

Freedom of speech. The baugh is so full of spineless weizels. They would attack a Christian for not supporting a bird for Thanksgiving. But abortion rocks. Evil

2 Likes