What is up with people in general these days?

As I browse other blogs, I see an increase in hate speech, personal attacks, and just evil in general. One that really brought this about, a guy asks for advice on a sensitive issue. Some offer reasonable suggestions, others toss about sarcasm and wit though it maybe not the best place for the jokes…

Conversations then become targeted cancellation statements , berating, heck even threatening if any idea is remotely different from their own personal value. What happened to prove? I am not right, you are not wrong. I may have some background and authority in a subject…but I can argue without evil intent. Perhaps worse yet, site administration and moderators no longer moderate they grab the pitchfork and impale offenders with blinding power.

Seems like more and more conversations are so deeply divisive nobody can discuss anything without fear or truly violent verbal attack and call to arms from the conformity police. It’s amazing in an age where we cite “science” as a defense mechanism…we deftly handle conversation like a witch trials from the 1600s

2 Likes

Plato rightfully pointed out 2500 years ago that democracy will always erode into Mobocracy…

Alduous Huxley wrote long ago:
“The Intelligent should beware in appearing too rational for in a World of the Insane they do not become king…
…they get lynched.” (See above)

Any so-called leader that has come to power based on an ignorant populist vote is in fact no leader.(see below)
Adolph Hitler came to power by a Democratic based Constitutional Republic system not that much different from what exists here in the USA.
Also, the USA, currently has confused Nationalism for Patriotiism. Adolph Hitler would be proud. Gun boat diplomacy is USA’s default national policy…

And here in the USA, citizens have a right to an INFORMED opinion - however far and away most of the electorate has rejected the ‘Informed’ part and rather care to embrace only their ignorance…

Murahka has prostitued itself into Indentured Serviude only caring about $$$$$$ , ignoring its health while burying itself into financial & materialistic slavery.
basically Murahkan society is pathetic at best and its leadership is a reflection of it.
I could go on buh thaz nuff 4 now…BchRak

1 Like

dude… standing ovation.:raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Where are people supposed to get their information from to become informed? Every news source out there is slanted to the left or right. It would be nice if the news were reported and we were able to form our own opinions. So you have the left listening to news they want to hear, and the right listening to what they want to hear. With both sides screaming at each other that they are wrong. It’s a dangerous cycle

1 Like

Well stated and yeah that’s reality. Washington stated political parties were evil and would divide the nation they created…oh how right he was. Political parties aren’t about the people they serve they are agendas for each “side” to shape rules on how they make billions.

Well it is THEE Information Age. Its never been more easy to acquire information as what it is today in this modern era…

…IF one wants to go on an exploratory journey, an Adventure of finding something & anything about Something & Anything.

First, however, one must make room in their heads for what they might find on the Journey. This generally means deconstructing EVERYTHING one has been taught & told their entire life including the self made prejudices of ones own experiences. Put it all on trial, question all of it, then maybe, Maybe, there might be hope for such a mind & heart, but still no guarantees. Haha.

If one has boxed themselves into only considerring Major News Sources - especially those only here in the US well there may not be any hope what so ever for such a typical brainwashed Murahkan Citizen and this is not even considering any lack of Worldly Life Experiences - this also includes most Murahkan Citizenry.

One good place to start , after ridding oneself of all the crap they’ve been taught by their parents, school/university & church (or equivalent) is to learn to question Everything & then read & educate oneself regarding the 100ish Most Influential Books Ever Written. From this one can grasp an idea regarding the History of Human Thought.

Somewhere along the line you’ll want to read & study the US Declaration of Independence as well as the US Constitution, Bill of Rights & its Amendments… key word there is “study”.

Oh and don’t forget about that Worldly Experiences part and I’m not like talking tourist trips to the Vatican, Mattu Pittu, China’s Great Wall ,etc. I’m talking about, for example, Doctors Without Borders in Honduras or carrying an M-16 in a Vietnamese Rice Paddy of thru the streets of Baghdad…

Science, lets not forget about Science. With todays internet its easy to almost instantaneously acquire the absolute most recent Scientific discoveries of any scientific field subject, hypothesis or theory - or that can be considered a Scietific Field. One doesn’t need to wait for some convention, seminar or quarterly publication like in the old days. Today one has easy access to Harvard, Moscow Bejieng London Perth Universities publications and any recent discoveries, questions no matter the field…

OR one can simply settle & tune into the most recent diet of information frum the major news orgs like mom feeding what ever shit baby food to the Babies that most of Murahkin Society is.
OK - need a break 4 I continue my dissertation. Haha
Thanx…BchRak

1 Like

Does science really matter anymore when a man can identify as a woman? I think we are being told that science(biology) does not matter.

1 Like

It’s funny I just had this basic conversation with my kids this week. Question everything. Don’t accept things for their face value, dig and stick to your values before making a choice based on what someone tweeted, blogged, vlogged, etc.

1 Like

Wha else b rong wit murahkan society?

I grew up with “Sticks & stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me”… and waz mentally & emotionally tuff enuff to embrace it.
WORDS!: they’re just words and they can’t make you feel anything. Only you are hooked up to your nervous system!
If you beleive other wise you need to go tell it to your therapist and then call your fuking Dr and have He She It double your fuking dose!

But today in Murahkan Society every 1 is offended by something that some 1 says. Really!? And even more ridiculous is that Murahkans BElieve what these dumasses say - these words spoken by Whoover as if such verbal expression is some kind of Universal Reality that then has some kind of importance or Value.

…and then you have peeps jumpin up on the pulpit spewin off their verbal bullshit ; peeps who have a completely over inflated view of their worth to Society and the ignorant sheeples slobber all over it , well like the ignunt insults to the Human Species that most of them here in Murahkan society are!..???

Or , hell, maybe they’re not insults to the species at all…; maybe they are in fact something very Human , All Too Human after all.
Ain’t Sayin ; Jus sayin…BchRak

This is what happens with taxation without representation, loss of personal freedoms, destruction of the constitution, abuse of executive orders, etc. Blame Obama. The brain child of identity politics. When you continue to highlight peoples differences and favor equal outcomes AT all costs, you get the seeds for a civil war.

1 Like

Murahkan societal problems have little to do if anything with any particular individual president - be it Trump, Obama Clinton Bush Nixon or however far back in time one would care to go in order to play the “Blame Game”. But the Blame game card to me is always worth some good laffs for me so in that respect I’ll say thanx for the humor.

In terms of Murahkan society the Murahkan President actually really doesn’t have that much authority to influence Murahkan society on a legal & authoritative perspective but I always get a good funny bone laff about those who actually think Murahkan Govt is so particularly dependent on one person of “authority” to give so much credit or blame to some1 of presidential ‘authority" regarding anything.
Obviously some 1 who looks to Authority on some level to "save’ them and when that doesn’t occur they feel discouraged, disillusioned and abandoned…
Poor pitiful you to think a president was gunna save you frum “whaver” in the first place…
I’m sorry, excuse me for a bit and then I’ll return to finish my thought as I just can’t stop from LAffing right now…
B bak says Bch Rak

It really tells me how little Murahkans really understand their own system of govt lil lone their own culture & society.

Your posts are much better and clear sans alcohol.

Haha; If the above post is directed to me, i can only confess that I’m not sure I’ve ever posted anything on this site when I didn’t have at least 1 or to drinks in my system and most likely working on a third. …and trust me my personal bartender gives me a very good pour.

Of course at my age one also needs to be concerned about overdosing on prune juice and maybe having the Hershey squirts for more than a day or 2 and sometimes I need to deal with that.

…and then in order to directly address my personal recent history, ala this past weekend, well I was under the influence of an extremely painfull infected 3 pronged molar tooth which has been giving some trouble off & on for awhile and first thing Monday morning I found a dentist who was more than able & available to remove the thing from my head. (I can provide pix to anyone who cares to ask) tho he also needed to insert a couple of stitches into my mouth - you know the dissolving kind so over the last day or so as the dissolving process evolved it felt like there was a fishnet hanging from the the roof of my mouth. Well despite the string in my mouth at least I didn’t wake up with a lump in my throat and I’m also glad to let every one know that the stitches are all gone now so any of your sincere concerns , while greatly appreciated, need no longer be necessary but thanx.

Now where was I? oh yeah thats right - thread topic is about whats, in general, wrong with people which I have rewritten in my mind as Whats Wrong with Murahkan Society & Culture? If this is not a valid interpretation on my part, well I’m still going to run with it as based on my previous posts in this thread Im thinking the precedent has already been set and I, at this point feel committed to my interpretative topic.

Well I’ll be back as I’m thinkin its time to pour another.
Not sans alcohol…Bch Rak

Ok Bch Rak b bak. Since there is a few days before Michigan begins its title run in the NCAA turny I guess I might as well continue my attempt at expounding on the thread title, which I’ll remind I’ve re titled in my own mind and will respond accordingly…

Before I go about bitching, however as OP has insisted upon in ummm OP… well lets digress a lil bit about what’s GOOD about things. Never, NEVER in Human history has Society & Culture done more for each other GLOBALLY in a positive fashion than what now takes place in this Modern Era. Modern era being the times now in which any who can read this is alive…
Do you want specifics? Modern Medical Science & Technology, Engineering Marvels, Application of Moralistic Human Idealism, etc. I can go on and maybe at some point I will. But lets get to the [my paraphrased] OP. You konw all of that negative shit that most of Murahkan society likes to address ; including evidently OP; cause well thats one of the things thats kind of “wrong” with it in the first place - Murahka has never embraced itself in a positive way - accentuated that which realistically needs to be embraced in a positive fashion…

Time for a break tho while I give myself ANOTHER! pour…
NOT sans alcohol…Bch Rak

I am just so sick and tired of the fact that you cannot disagree with someone without being called stupid or racist. Everything has to become a major conflict, with no room for differences of opinion. Freedom of speech is not limited to just what you want to hear. There are a lot of things that are said that make me cringe, but the people who say them have the right to say them. Freedom of speech applies to everyone , not just the people who think like you do. I am in no way directing this to any poster on here, just posting my opinion.

1 Like

Summing it all up here

1 Like

Lol yeah that’s a good analogy.

Jax that’s become the cancellation of everything. It’s ridiculously annoying.

The main thing at least superficially that is wrong with Murahkan Society is that it doesn’t care about its own existence - its health.
Only 3% of Murahkan population fits the clinical definition of living a healthy Lifestyle.
Murahka is a complete unhealthy culture and society both physically and psychologically . Its overweight if not obese; smokes tobacco and or weed & embraces the usage of unhealthy drugs and does little if anything to desire to live & embrace a healthy Existence little lone a healthy lifestyle and psychologically & emotionally has sold itself to $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Pathetic.

Part 2: The real problem of course is that Humanity has convinced itself ffor thousands of years that the very fantasy that Humanity itself created has actually created Humanity…
This is a psychological infection that has been around now for some 3ish thousand years but , here in the West, is best defined, simplistically, by Judeo Christian Islamic philosophy…

The culmination of which in this modern age has been manifest by the Idealistic concepts of , for example, political & moral Truth, Equality, Human Rights, Justice, Freedom while denying a Value of Human Natural Existence. These so-called “Universal Truths & Moral Values” that humanity embraces today as given “frum on high” are actually a pitiful manifestation of Humanity denying its own very existence. Hilarious.
Nuff 4 now Bch Rak B bak
NOT sans alkohol. Haha